Friday, June 10, 2011

Are Amercans Most Open About Sex?

Once in a while, almost all people in the world believed that Americans are among all people in the world who are most open regarding sex. This notion can easily be proven wrong today. As I have discussed in another blog on June 30th, sex scandal has frequently been used as a weapon to bring influential figures down, particularly to bring a politician down.  This had even gone to an extremity when the current Weiner's sex scandal has been popped up.  I simply typed "Anthony Weiner" into my Google Chrome while I am writing this blog, more than 40 million entries appeared within seconds, all focusing on the same topic - how powerful it is!  I hope my blog triffic goes up like this!

According to my 9-5 theory described in this threat on Sunday, May 15 and on Monday, May 23, a politician should first be 5, or represents the middle class.  If the majority of our people, including those who work in any mass media, including TV stations, news papers, magazings, and all the free-writers like me to put something on the web, (the best represntaiton of the middle class) are so easily be "offended" even by some "inappropriate" sex-related photos, how can we claim that we are sexually most open.  No one knows if sexually open is good or bad, any thoughts or comments will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment